Are you proud and vocal of your age?
Do you like the candles on your birthday cake saying how old you are turning this year?
Have you wondered why some people are proud to say that they are 60 because they look like they are in their 40s?
And on the other hand, some people look like they are in their 60s even though they are in their 40s.
All of us get older day by day whether we like it or not, it is inevitable!
It is just how it’s supposed to be. It was designed to be that way and there's nothing we can do about that.
But what we can control is how we age!
Did you know that there are certain regions of the world where people are most likely to live up to 100 years?
These are the things they do, that most of us are not doing:
- they have routine daily activities that keep their blood running and enjoy doing.
KNOW THEIR PURPOSE
- they are motivated and focused on their goals
TIME TO REST
- they don’t stress themselves as much as we do
EAT LESS FOOD
- they eat and stop at 80% full
- they find time to fast once a week or once a month
EAT LESS MEAT
- less fatty food and more on fibrous food
DO EVERYTHING IN MODERATION
- drink moderately, exercise moderately, eat moderately
- they know everything will work out just fine
LOVE & be LOVED
- they love the people around them, they love their surroundings, they love the environment and love being alive.
To know more secrets for youthful aging, click here: